We drawn on the wisdom inherent in a community filled with experts and partner with organizations to meet the needs of community members.
Summer 2018 partners
- MyPlace Youth: A program that provides housing and intensive case management services to young people who have aged out of the foster care system and are either homeless or at risk homelessness.
- Bloomfield-Garfield Corporation (BGC)
- Peoples Gas and their “Energy Academy”
- Carnegie Mellon University: School of Design and Architecture, Metro 21 Network Lab
- Allegheny Health Department
- Community champions: Experts who volunteer their intellectual capital